udex.co.uk or UDEX Ltd. is a limited company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 13733362. Our registered office is International House, 185 Tower Bridge Road, London, SE1 2UF
To contact us, please email us at email@example.com or telephone us on (+44)203 488 9822
If you purchase services from our site, our Terms and Conditions will apply to such purchase.
We may update our site, or change the content on it, from time to time, including to reflect changes to our services (including the packages we offer). However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Access to, and use of, our site is made available free of charge. However, if you choose to purchase any services from us, you will obviously be required to pay for them.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and/or operational reasons.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site, including configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site.
Whilst our site can be accessed from locations outside the United Kingdom, it is directed to people requiring our services in relation to properties located within the United Kingdom.
Use of, and access to, certain parts of our site may require you to register with us. If you wish to register, you must complete all of the fields on the registration page.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party.
You may not authorise others to access our site using your username and password (if applicable) and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows or has obtained your username or password (if applicable), you must immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org and change your password.
You are responsible for the acts and omissions of any third parties who use your username or password (if applicable) to access our site, whether fraudulently or not, and you agree to reimburse us on demand for any loss we may suffer as a result of such use
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and, if applicable, you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded from our site in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence or other written consent to do so from us or our licensors.
The content on our site is provided on an ‘as is’ basis for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information and content provided on our site, we make no representations and give no warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that such information and content is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services by us to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with: (i) use of, or inability to use, our site; or (ii) use of, or reliance on, any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for: (i) loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; (ii) business interruption; (iii) loss of anticipated savings or interest; (iv) loss of business opportunity; (v) loss of or damage to data; (vi) loss of or damage to reputation or goodwill; or (vii) any indirect, special or consequential damages, loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes and, if you do, we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption or loss of business opportunity.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards set out below.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, such content must be accurate (where it states facts) and be genuinely held (where it states opinions) and must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory or inaccurate of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote indecent or sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe or violate any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity or intend to defraud, swindle or deceive other users of our site.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us if this is not the case.
- Relate to commercial activities (including, without limitation, sales, competitions and advertising, links to other websites or premium rate telephone numbers).
- Disseminate or otherwise disclose another person's personal information without his or her prior permission, or collect or solicit another person's personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes.
You warrant that any content you upload to our site complies with the content standards set out above and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means that you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us (and other users of our site, if appropriate) an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free licence to use, store and copy that content in providing any services to you. We may also use such content for marketing purposes, unless you have asked us not to.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
We have the right to remove any content you upload to our site if, in our opinion, it does not comply with the content standards set out above.
You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses and you should use your own virus protection software.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful and you must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt our site, the equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of any such breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
You may link to our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you or in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our site must not be framed on any other site and the website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out above.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to link to our site or make any use of any content on our site other than as set out above, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our site may contain links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, including, without limitation, advertisers.
We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources or their availability and any links to them are provided for your information only. You will need to make your own independent judgement regarding your interaction with any such websites or resources, including the purchase and use of any products and/or services accessible through them. We are not responsible for, and do not endorse, their content or their privacy policies (if any) and we will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any content uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
“udex” is the trade mark of BuildPathOne Limited. We reserve all rights in this trade mark, the udex.co.uk domain name and all related domains and sub-domains and any other logos, service marks, brand names, trading names and/or trade marks appearing anywhere on our site.
Other trade marks, products and company or brand names mentioned on our site may be the trade marks of their respective owners or licensors and all rights in such trade marks are reserved to their respective owners or licensors.
Thank you for visiting our site.