- Price: £1,000,000
- Address: 88 Cow Lane, Bramcote, Nottingham NG9 3BB
- Type: Residential Land, Residential
- Tenure: Development Opportunity, For Sale Freehold
- Freehold approximately 0.7 Ha (1.7 acres)
- Exclusive proposed development for 3 dwellings
- Full Planning Consent for 3 dwellings
- Highly desirable road and area
- Established residential location
- Within 2 miles of Beeston town centre and 4 miles of Nottingham City Centre
- Close proximity to Beeston Fields Golf Club and Wollaton Hall
- Attractive green tree lined environment
- Project Code: Nottingham-1
The site is irregular in shape but adequately provides for the demolition of the existing house and development of 3 substantial new executive homes accessed off a shared drive, in an exclusive private setting.
The plots and proposed houses are substantial in nature and comprise the following:
House one – 348sqm (3,746 sqft) on approximately 3,107sqm (0.77 acres)
House two – 561sqm (6,039 sqft) on approximately 1,277sqm (0.3 acres)
House three – 370sqm (3,983 sqft) on approximately 2,308sqm (0.57 acres)
The total site extends to approximately 0.7 Ha (1.7 acres) and is easily accessed off Cow Lane.
The plot is surrounded by both traditional and modern properties of a substantial size and quality, and the new development will compliment and add to the attractive array of houses in this area.
The site is well located within close proximity to Derby Road as well as the Ring Road (A52), providing efficient access to a number of surrounding suburbs including Nottingham (situated approximately 4 miles (6 km)north east), Derby (approximately 12 miles (19 km) west), Castle Donington (approximately 11 miles (18 km) south west) and the M1 Motorway (approximately 5 miles (8 km) west).
This development opportunity is situated on Cow Lane, Bramcote, a highly desirable residential road, located just off Derby Road, and within easy access of a number of amenities such as Beeston Fields Golf Club (approximately 1.5 miles (2 km)), and Martin’s Pond and Harrisons Plantation, designated as Local Nature Reserves, Wollaton Hall and Deer Park, Wollaton Park Golf Club, The Wollaton gastro pub and Waitrose on Russell Drive are all within 2 miles (3 km) of the site.
1 x 5 Bed Detached House - 348m2
1 x 5 Bed Detached House - 561m2
1 x 4 Bed Detached House - 370m2
Full planning permission for three executive dwellings (References 19/00136/ROC and 19/00140/ROC) was granted in November 2019.
The details of the applications can be obtained from Broxtowe Borough Council website.